Monday, June 25, 2007

thismerdeka

thisguy wrote and tagged.

4 Jobs I’ve had in my life
one : flyer distributor
two : LSE Careers Services student helper
three : full time bum
four : slave to my bond

4 movies I can watch over and over again
one : donnie darko
two : harold and kumar goes to white castle
three : the usual suspects
four : austin powers: international man of mystery

4 Places I’ve been on Vacation
one : cornwall
two : salzburg (so pwetty!)
three : paris
four : barcelona

4 Of my Favorite Dishes
one : sainsbury's basics 'meat' lasagne
two : nasi kandar penang (ttdi) maggi goreng
three : kluang station hainanese chicken chop
four : good chinese double boiled soup

4 Places I would like to Visit
one : machu picchu
two : the presidential suite of any five/six star hotel
three : monaco grand prix
four : the green room before the stroke's concert

4 Most overused Words
one : i dunno
two : shyyyyy
three : dude
four : dowan

4 TV Shows I like to Watch
one : entourage
two : janice dickinson modeling agency
three : my name earl

four : house

4 Bloggers I am Tagging
one : lisa
two : alvin
three : rae
four : err.....there's no one else!


No comments: